4th of July Extravaganza
July 4 @ 10:00 am PST
Temecula Community Pride 4th of July Parade
July 4th, 10:00am Start – Old Town Temecula
The 4th of July Parade will be starting at 10am Tuesday morning. The parade will be running arch to arch, South to North. Parking is available at the Old Town Parking Garage (South of the Civic Center on Mercedes St). Old Town Front Street will be closed from 9am until about noon. You will be able to access the parking garage until 9:45am from the north end of town via Mercedes Street.
*Additional Handicapped Parking will be available in the 6th Street Parking Lot
Become an Parade Entry for this year’s Parade
4th of July Family Fun & Fireworks
July 4th, 2:00pm – Ronald Reagan Sports Park
- Festivities start at 2pm, however the park opens at 8am.
- Fireworks start at 9pm sharp. Music broadcasted on KATY 101.3
- Food Vendors and Kids Fun Zone.
- Handicap parking is limited and first come, first serve. Arrive early to secure a parking spot.
- ATMs located in the Food Vendor area only.
- Entertainment from 2pm-9pm on the main stage.
- CRC Pool is open from 11am-3pm.
- Entertainment is free excluding vendors and fun zone.
- No overnight camping allowed in the park.
- RV parking in the parking lots are prohibited.
- RV parking along park side of Rancho Vista is allowed after 6am on July 2nd in marked/designated areas only.
- There are no RV hookups available. Dry camping only.
- RV slide outs allowed curbside only. Roadside slide outs prohibited.
- NO OVERNIGHT PARKING ON JULY 4TH