Se Habla Español
Erik has worked in the construction, engineering and land development industries in the Inland Empire since 2000. He graduated from UCLA with a degree in civil engineering. He has used his construction and engineering background to locate and analyze deals for real estate developers, land owners and investors. As a resident of Temecula, Erik is excited to help you buy or sell your next home, real estate investments or to locate potential development projects throughout the Inland Empire. Attention to detail and prompt responsiveness are at the core of Erik’s business and he looks forward to helping you achieve your goals in your next real estate transaction!
Erik’s unique services include:
1) Location, purchase and sale of commercial and residential investment properties. Will work with you to find properties matching your specific criteria.
2) Creation of custom wealth-building plans tailored to your individual circumstances and goals.
3) Land development including entitlements, permits, approvals and construction budgets.
4) Leasing of office and industrial properties.
5) Land sales and purchasing for residential tracts, multifamily, office and industrial.
6) 1031 Tax-Deferred exchanges
7) Forming and managing real estate syndications, crowdfunding and investments groups.