January 10, 2016
Why Temecula CA Is A Great Place to Call Home
With Rancon Real Estate being somewhat of a “founding” business in #Temecula since 1971, we have seen Temecula CA grow and blossom into the wonderful city it was envisioned to be. While we obviously love this community, we thought we’d give you reasons why Temecula is a great place to call home.
- Location! Centrally located in southern California so you can enjoy the beach, mountains and desert within an hour’s drive
- Beautiful vineyards and wineries adorn our landscape. Visit temeculawines.org.
- Hot air balloons grace our skies on a daily basis
- Affordable housing and newer homes than many of our southern California communities
- Clean Air! This city is only 1 of 17 California cities to receive an A rating by the American Lung Association
- Fun and entertaining community events throughout the year – Temecula Rod Run, Wine and Balloon Festival, Easter Egg Hunt, Western Days, Arts Festival, July 4th festivities, Christmas Electric parade, to name a few
- Arts to Stimulate the soul – Music festivals, outdoor concerts, Temecula Theater events
- Diversity in housing – stylish condos, great single-family homes, and sprawling custom estates
- Strong sense of unity in this community for the enrichment and quality of life for residents
- Children are important! Temecula has a top-rated school district and quality sports programs.
- Temecula parks and open spaces – Temecula has an abundance of parks to enjoy! See more at the City of Temecula website.
- Charm and History – Old Town Temecula has deep roots yet has kept the charm of a wonderful western them. Great spot for antique hunting, shopping, restaurants and entertainment
- Temecula Wine Country – beyond it’s beauty, it’s a great meeting place for tasting award winning wines in our wineries or enjoying an afternoon or evening concert.
- Temecula CA has an amazing Farmer’s market to sample the produce and fares of our local growers and artisans
- Nightlife is in full swing any day of the week for food, dancing, comedy, trying your luck at gambling, at the top-rated Pechanga Casino
- Golf – Golf lovers will enjoy the wonderful selection of golf courses to play
- The Temecula Duck Pond – a great landmark and place for an afternoon visit
What are your favorite aspects of life here? Comment below and let us know!
Homes For Sale in Temecula CA
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.